Los Angeles Auto Dealer Fraud Lawyer
The Law Office of Hovanes Margarian is a Los Angeles based law firm exclusively dealing with cases relating to Auto Dealer Fraud and the California Lemon Law. With a wide range of experience in the automotive industry Hovanes has acquired the knowledge and skill to vigorously represent you in intentional dealer fraud cases.
If you feel you have been a victim of dealer fraud give us a call for a free consultation. We take most of our cases on a contingency basis, meaning if we do not get results, you do not pay us a dime!
Car Dealer Fraud can lead to serious safety hazards and costly repairs. Mr Margarian does not believe in taking unfair settlements and is ready to aggressively pursue the outcome that you deserve.
Auto Dealer Fraud Lawyer
It is important to be represented by an experienced Dealer Fraud Lawyer when fighting against businesses that are engaged in fraudulent activities day in day out. Auto dealer scams take a knowledgeable complex litigator to undo and settle successfully. Many attorneys “do it all”. We don’t. The attorney deals with car dealer fraud and automotive defect cases exclusively. This means that his in depth understanding of the industry and his reputation will bring the best possible results for the clients he represents.
COMMON TYPES OF AUTO DEALER FRAUD
Auto dealer fraud refers to the deceptive actions practiced by some auto dealers during the vehicle purchase process. It is always advisable that you buy a vehicle from a certified dealership. However, dealer fraud is the number one challenge you can encounter when buying a car from a dealership.
Auto dealer fraud scams include but are not limited to the following:
- Non-disclosure of previous accident or other damages
- Non-disclosure of previous taxi, limo or rental use
- Non-disclosure of frame damage
- Non-disclosure of salvage title
- Non-disclosure of a “lemon law” buyback history
- Mileage or Odometer Fraud/Rollback
- Improper Certification of a used car
- Selling a used vehicle as new
- Failure to disclose a vehicle history report (as of July 2012)
SAMPLE CASE OUTCOMES
- Client vs. West Coast Motors
- Client vs. Calstar Motors, Inc.
- Client vs. Client’s Prior Attorney
- Client vs. Online Motors
- Client vs. Auto Depot
- Client vs. Honda of Escondido
- Client vs. Bellflower Auto Mart
- Client vs. Super Motors Auto Sales
- Client vs. Van Pelts Auto Sales
- Client vs. Ford Lincoln Mercury Dealership
- Client vs. BMW Dealership
- Client vs. Puente Hills Subaru
- Clients vs. RV Dealership
- Client vs. United Best Auto Sales, Inc.
- Client vs. Keyes Lexus